Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"rest"

So, for the past few days, I've had some minor scares each day, whether it be spotting, lightheadedness or weird cramping. Nonetheless, it's a bit worrisome. I went in for a last-minute appointment and everything checked out ok. They're doing some tests that I'll get results back in a few days, but the doc didn't seem too concerned.
[Side note: I saw a new doc for our practice and she's fantastic--so much better than my last experience there!]
She told me that I need to "rest" for the next week or so due to all my varied symptoms. All I've done this past week is 1 hour of prenatal yoga (in which we took it easy since I'm the only person in the class and the instructor has been tailoring it for me). Bummer--with all of the weight I'm gaining, I was hoping at least to do some minor walking, but oh well. It's all for the baby and it's health. If I need to rest and lay on the couch when I'm not at work, I'll do it =)

No comments:

counter