Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Decisions

Well, I'm sick of pussyfooting around and have finally started to make some decisions--go me!

I just ordered my crib. We just wanted a nice, plain white sturdy crib. We didn't need anything fancy or convertible, since we figure that it will stay a crib for a long while and we're pretty good on headboards and beds and all in our house right now. This basic style crib is actually harder to find than you may think. However, I finally found one and should get it within the next few weeks:
It meets all of our requirements. Pretty sturdy, basic design, taller on two sides (not just the back) and has a wire mattress frame. It's also supposed to be pretty easy to put together.
Hopefully it won't be damaged or anything upon delivery and will come in time for for my dad to be here to help J put it together.

No comments:

counter